|Application||one-box multifunctional digital fault recorder (DFR)|
The Reason DR60 is a centralized one-box multifunctional digital fault recorder (DFR). For smaller and medium-sized recording applications, one single, powerful recording unit is applied, scaling to cover up to 32 analog inputs, up to 96 binary inputs and up to 48 binary outputs. Such channel density in one device permits universal application in a very small panel or kiosk footprint. For larger schemes, multiple devices can be networked and cross-triggered, such that desired substation topology and application requirements can be covered with ease.
MiCOM Agile P547 phase comparison relay provides comprehensive phase comparison line protection including unit protection, subcycle distance and directional earth fault (DEF) for single and three pole tripping applications. It is adapted to two and three-terminal lines, and lines with transformer tee-off feeds.
Interfacing with the Power Line Carrier equipment, which operates via the power line, means that the end-to-end scheme communication requires no external signaling channel. VT inputs may be added to enhance protection stability and sensitivity in long line applications, and where single pole tripping is required. Adding voltage inputs supports distance protection and fault location and enhances other MiCOM Agile P547 functions.
Features and Benefits
• Cost-effective wireless and fast transfer trip solution
• Transfers trip and status confirmation faster than standard breaker reclose time
• Point to Multipoint system supports up to 7 generation sites
• Long range communication - up to 30 miles
• Packaged for immediate outdoor installation
• State of the art software enables easy configuration and system management